I feel confident about the Math State exam because I feel that I know all the standards and everything I need to know for the test. My opinions of 8th grade math in general, is easy. I will admit I don't understand some measurement standards, but I know what I need to know for the state exam. Some activities I would like Ms. Pulphus to plan after the test are , trips, math projects like the measurement project last year, and many more! I think I am prepared for high school because I am confident in what Ms. Pulphus thought me this year. I learned new things, and I mastered many standards I didn't know how to do last year. What makes me confident that I will succeed in high school are my averages, they are above an 80 and I am confident that I will get the same in high school as well. I really don't have areas that i have to improve because I am never late, I am also never absent. 3 academic goals I would like to accomplish by June 24th(Graduation) are improve my skills in measurement, increase my 86.60 average to at least a 88 or 90 average and participate a lot in projects and activities.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment