CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I won the lottery!

This project was abut winning $50,000. We had to write a proposal about how we I spend my winnings. I had to use this money wisely because if not Ms. Pulphus(The president of Tech tiger association) would decline my proposal. We had to spend this money in two days. Spend every single cent of the $50,000. I bought things that can be useful for my future for example a car, microwave and others. I enjoyed working on this project because I learned how to spend money wisely. This project was some what difficult because my calculations kept turning out bad, I kept checking my work and it started seeming clearer and clearer. I checked my work one last time and I figured out that I miss calculated the puppy. If I were to work on this project again i would check my calculations before putting them on the pie graph.

0 comments: